French and English second language tutors
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Permanent, Part Time, Weekend, Day, Evening.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a recognized Canadian university or equivalent issued by an evaluation service credentials recognized in Canada, if the degree was obtained abroad. This diploma must have a specialization in education or related field including adult education, education in second languages, languages, translation, communication, sociology, and literature.
- Teaching experience (at least 600 hours) during the last three years.
- Excellent command of the language of instruction (French or English) and a functional level of the second official language, both orally and in writing.
- Experience teaching adults.
- Knowledge of the exams and A, B and C levels of the Commission de la fonction publique fédérale Canadienne-Asset.
- Ability to teach different level learners.
- Have and use varied pedagogical tools and activities.
- Being comfortable with and interested by technology
- Ability to work individually with learners, providing personalized service catered to the learners’ needs.
- Flexibility, respect, initiative, creativity, adaptability, problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.