Working at LRDG
LRDG is dedicated to enriching the careers of our team members. If you enjoy rewarding and engaging work in the language training business, consider joining our diverse and dynamic team.
French and English second language tutors
Terms of employment:
Permanent, Part-time, Weekend, Day, EveningJob qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a recognized Canadian university or equivalent issued by an International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) recognized in Canada. This diploma must have a specialization in education or a related field including adult education, education in second languages, languages, translation, communication, sociology, and literature.
- Teaching experience (at least 600 hours) during the last three years.
- Excellent command of the language of instruction (French or English) and a functional level of the second official language, both orally and written.
Job qualifications (continued):
- Experience teaching adults.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Commission B and C language proficiency level tests, TEFAQ and or IELTS would be an asset.
- Ability to teach learners of different levels.
- Experience using varied pedagogical tools and activities.
- Being comfortable with and interested by technology.
- Ability to work individually with learners, providing personalized service catered to the learners’ needs.
- Flexibility, respect, initiative, creativity, adaptability, problem-solving skills.