Working at LRDG
LRDG is dedicated to enriching the careers of our team members. If you enjoy rewarding and engaging work in the language training business, consider joining our diverse and dynamic team.
French and English second language tutors
Permanent, Part Time, Weekend, Day, Evening.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a recognized Canadian university or equivalent issued by an evaluation service credentials recognized in Canada, if the degree was obtained abroad. This diploma must have a specialization in education or related field including adult education, education in second languages, languages, translation, communication, sociology, and literature.
- Teaching experience (at least 600 hours) during the last three years.
- Excellent command of the language of instruction (French or English) and a functional level of the second official language, both orally and in writing.
- Experience teaching adults.
- Knowledge of the exams and A, B and C levels of the Commission de la fonction publique fédérale Canadienne-Asset.
- Ability to teach different level learners.
- Have and use varied pedagogical tools and activities.
- Being comfortable with and interested by technology
- Ability to work individually with learners, providing personalized service catered to the learners’ needs.
- Flexibility, respect, initiative, creativity, adaptability, problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.